Cheesy wraps (modification of Russell James’ samosa wraps)
brought by Bob and Loretta
5c peeled zucchini
3T olive oil
1 T Lemon juice
Red bell pepper
Cashews or tahini (optional)
1/4c flax meal
• Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
• Add flax meal and blend again until smooth.
• Pour mixture onto a non-stick dehydrator sheet and spread evenly into a square.
• Dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 degrees F, or until able to peel of the sheet.
• Once the dehydrator sheets are removed, return to the dehydrator for 30 mins, until both sides
are dry to the touch but still pliable.
Cut the wraps in two. Spread some onion dip on one side, then add sliced avocado, carrot, celery,