1 cup almonds
1 cup pecans
1 cup dates
1/4 vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
1. In a food processor using the “s” blade, process
all ingredients except dates until nuts are pea
2. Add the dates and continue to process until well
3. Place into a 9” pie dish, and press evenly onto the
bottom and sides to form the crust.
5 cups blueberries
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup raw unfiltered honey
1. In a food processor using the “s” blade, process 4
cups of blueberries, bananas, coconut butter and
honey until creamy and smooth.
2. Fold in the remaining blueberries and pour into
the pie shell.
3. Refrigerate for at least three hours to set.