BEST RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE & CASHEW CREAM FROSTING BOBBY’S BEST RAW CHOCOLATE CAKE
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Food Processor
1 ½ cups raw walnuts
10 pitted Medjool dates
1/8 cup alfalfa sprouts
Dash of salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or raw carob powder
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon raw vanilla powder (optional)
½ cup fresh raspberries or strawberries (optional)
1. Fit the food processor with S-blade.
2. Put walnuts and salt in the food processor and process until finely ground.
3. Add the dates, cocoa or carob powder and optional vanilla.
4. Process until ingredients are combined and stick together. Add water or Rejuvelac as needed
5. Transfer to a plate and form a 5-inch round cake with your hands or with a mold.
6. Garnish the cake with fresh raspberries or sliced fresh strawberries before serving.
WORLD FAMOUS CASHEW CREAM
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: blender
2 cups cashews
2 Tablespoon Tahini (optional)
12 -15 dates (not soaked)
1/8 cup sprouts (alfalfa, mung or red clover)
3 teaspoons non alcoholic, pure vanilla extract
Water or Rejuvelac – add as needed to keep the blender going.
1. Blend everything until very, very smooth – almost fluffy.
2. Add some raw cacao and you will swoon.
Add Raw Cacao for Chocolate Frosting
Add Strawberries for Frosting;
Add Lemon for Lemon frosting, etc.